Our Mission Statement:
The child’s imagination is
To attain this concept, we will:
- Create a safe and secure environment in which children feel happy and loved.
- Provide a rich and innovative curriculum which allows all pupils to achieve their creative and intellectual potential through the Four Purposes of the Curriculum for Wales.
- Celebrate each child’s identity whilst expanding their horizons.
- Be a listening school which fosters respect for one another and the environment.
- Have the highest expectations for our children, encourage independent thinking and provide appropriate levels of challenge to enable them to fulfil their potential.
- Strive to work collaboratively, ensuring equality of opportunity and equity in provision.
- Engender in all our children a self regard of confidence which leads to self discipline in their approach to school life.